BOB balance enquiry number: Do you have an account with BOB? In every bank account users prefers to remain the update with the account. Keeping the track record of BOB account balance is essential, so that you don’t lose your earned money under any circumstances. In almost every bank advantages which introduced convenient banking features and with the advanced options.
Bank of baroda provide a free and convenient banking services to customer by leveraging technology. For balance enquiry BOB has introduced a missed call facility. All BOB customers who have registered their mobile number can get the balance of their account s by just giving missed call from their registered mobile number, that is 8468001111.
If you call this number on your mobile then it will automatically disconnect after first ring. After that customer will receive an SMS, in that SMS giving the last four digit of account number and current balance of accounts.
Bank of Baroda Account Balance Check
BOB balance enquiry number: 8468001111
- This Balance enquiry facility is providing free of cost and its available in 24X7.
- In this balance enquiry number you can see current account, saving bank, cash credit and overdraft.
- BOB customer may have the more than one account with same mobile number. In that time SMS will sent maximum of 320 characters and the remaining accounts call BOB contact center or customer can avail the SMS banking services.
- BOB customer can available this facility maximum 3 times in a day.
Do you have sbi account?here the guide How to generate SBI pin through net banking.
- Must and should BOB customers mobile number registered with the bank.
- BOB customer are required to give a missed call from her/his registered mobile number to the above number.
- This balance enquiry service is only available for resident accounts, that Is accounts with domestic mobile number only.
BOB mobile banking app:
BOB M-connect plus is the improved and new version of the bank of
baroda M-connect mobile banking. This new app can provide you the
great interface and offers a wide range of features to the BOB
customers. This app can link their savings account, current account,
PPF, overdraft and cash credit account. The BOB customer can check
their account balance, transfer funds with their own accounts,
download account statements and carry out third party transfers etc.