If you are a QuickBooks user that you know very well about this software because it is a business accounting software for all small types of companies. And it is also providing too many types of tools or features for your business growing. But this time, you may need such an extra tool and features to export your data into the MS office application.
And this QB software also supports the ODBC interface service or this QuickBooks Enterprise ODBC Driver interface popular for Open DataBase Connectivity, and it is also allowed to export all the data from the company files to programs like Microsoft access, file maker, net or Microsoft excel. And you can also create your file across the ODBC driver. With this amazing QB enterprise driver, you can also create your own data file and sheet.
Advantages of QuickBooks Enterprise ODBC Driver:
This Enterprise software is the main advantage of export your data file into the company file, and you can easily create your spreadsheet with the help of Microsoft Office, you and Microsoft excel, net and file maker can also design your file and report on this amazing software.
And it mostly has designed four parts first is call capacity, cooperate to process, load drivers, and last is application drive. And the main important thing is you can simply merge all the data from different company file just to create a complete report file.
How to Install the QuickBooks ODBC Driver:
You have just followed only such few steps to install the QuickBooks Enterprise ODBC driver:
- Now you can firstly open the menu file of QuickBooks Enterprise, and then you can simply go to the application option, then after clicking the application option, and you can only see the ODBC setup.
- Then after done all of the processors, you can simply download or install the ODBC driver.
- Now, after that, complete the downloading, and then you can just click on the installation program.
- Now, after that, you can simply choose the destination, where you are want to install the Quickbooks ODBC file. And finally, your ODBC file is installed.
How to Easily Configure the QuickBooks Enterprise ODBC Driver:
QuickBooks ODBC driver is not easy to configure if you can follow step by step and you will get easily configured the QB ODBC driver by the help of such steps:
- Firstly you can easily click on the File menu button on your QB software and then click the general tab button, and then you can simply select the data source file to connect the data source setup. Then after you can just simply select a company file, just you want to open or read this file.
- Then after click on the QuickBooks data file and select the text option to connect the QB file and after then select the message tab clear or review all the QODBC messages.
- And last you can just apply and select the exit button.
How to Export Your Data Files with QuickBooks Enterprise ODBC Driver:
As we all know that the QuickBooks Enterprise software is also allow to export your data file into the company file. And it also provides the main feature to simply export your data with the help of Microsoft office application. Then you can simply export your company files and own files to activate and enable Microsoft access, Net, Microsoft excel, and File maker.
It also helps to create the File on Microsoft Excel, and you can also create the file on the crystal report, and you can also use the extra feature of this software is creating the mail merge and personalizing invoices or so on.