The Indian post comes under the central Governmental Department of Posts and this department comes under the ministry of communication and information technology. This is amazing to know that Indian post is one of the largest employers in India and every year this body recruits thousands of young aspirants to join and work under this department.
According to the Indian post they have started initiative of recruiting GDS which is Garmin Dak Sevaks in every village of India, with this the Indian government is aiming to provide its services to each and every corner of the country.
- GDS BPM- Branch post Master
- GDS ABPM/DAK sevaks- Assistant Branch Post Master
- BPM/ABPM post-Gramin Dak Sevak Work
- BPM – branch post master
Every village gram panchayat will have a branch of Post Office which is called as GRAMIN DAK SEVA
The job of BPM which will be recruited form this entry will be to administer the working of the respective branch of Garmin DAK SEVA. If the Gram panchayat consist of more than 1 Village, then your work will to appoint and lead the MD,MC and packers. Your duty is to spread awareness and open up maximum number of accounts in your branch. Working with MD you will have to promote all the government schemes. Some of them are Sukanya Samriddhi yojana or Postal Life insurance policies.
GDS- salary and Promotion
- The minimum TRCA for 4 hours/level 1 in TRCA slab has been increased to Rs. 12000/- per month and maximum to Rs.29, 380/-.
- The minimum TRCA for 5 hours/level 2 in TRCA slab is Rs. 14500/- per month and maximum to Rs. 35,480/-.
For ABPM/Dak Savaks
- The minimum TRCA for 4 hours/level 1 in TRCA slab has been increased to Rs. 10000/- per month and maximum to Rs.24, 470/-.
- The minimum TRCA for 5 hours/level 2 in TRCA slab is Rs. 12000/- per month and maximum to Rs. 29,480
India post office release recruitment application. Which you can fill to appear for the examination. To know the complete details for the recruitment you can go to the official website of Indian post. This is a great opportunity for those who are aspiring to have a career in indian govement