Jewellery is of one of the most important parts of any Indian bride’s wedding trousseau. If you wish to learn what’s latest or what’s trending in bridal jewellery this wedding season, read on to know more! We tell you about what kind of jewellery you should buy to be in sync with the latest trends this season, and how you can be a fabulously fashionable bride!
Weddings mean taking a lot of important decisions and if it is jewellery that you are thinking about, well, take a look at what is latest in Indian bridal jewellery! (like gold mangalsutra designs, nath designs, maang tikka)
- Experiment with Royal Necklace: Ethnic or traditional jewellery options are always in vogue and suit all kinds of wedding looks. You can opt for Bengali jewellery or Punjabi Jewellery options that come with oodles of regal elegance. The elaborate necklaces and earrings have become one of the hottest jewellery trends amongst the brides-to-be. Go for kundan, multi-coloured gemstones or diamond settings for adding more regal charm to the jewellery.
- Try out Chokers: Chokers lend a very sophisticated and classy look. If you like wearing chokers, well, then you must invest in a gemstone-studded choker for your wedding too. Though this style of the necklace may not suit all face and body types, therefore, if you are planning on investing in one, make sure the style and pattern suit you. Team up a choker necklace with a longish necklace to add more oomph to your wedding ensemble.
- Wear the Passa: Passa is usually worn by Muslim brides but this trend is also taking its grip on other parts of the country too. The elegant passa instantly enhances the grace of the bride. This wedding season, passa is becoming a rage with the brides. Opt for a one with uncut diamonds and pearls for a royal look!
- Elegant Anklets: Anklets are worn by most cultures and traditions across the length and breadth of the country. However, special heed is paid when it comes to buying anklets for a bride. This season elaborate and intricate anklets patterns are in vogue. You can choose anklet designs in platinum, gold and even in silver to notch up your bridal look.
- Go for a Dainty Nath: Naths are an integral part of wedding jewellery; however, elaborate and heavy naths are no longer in fashion. Simple ring patterns with minimalistic detailing look elegant and are very comfortable to wear, too. If you want to be a stylish bride this season, wear a delicate and sleek nath.
- The Trendy Temple Jewellery: The jewellery patterns are not confined to a particular state as brides from various parts of the country like wearing different kinds of jewellery designs. And temple jewellery is one such example, which is not only worn by South Indian brides but brides from various nooks and corners of the country like wearing these elegant designs too. Go trendy with temple jewellery if you like wearing traditional and ethnic jewellery designs.
Try out these jewellery styles and make your wedding look trendy and fashionable!