Have you lost your important data due deletion, formatting, drive corruption, bad sectors on drive, virus infection, etc. and want to recover it for free? Have you already tried a free data recovery tool but unfortunately couldn’t recover your data? If your answer is “Yes”, download and install a trusted and effective tool like Stellar Data Recovery for free recovery of data.
About Stellar Free Data Recovery Software
Stellar is a premium data recovery brand which is renowned for its data recovery solutions. Stellar provides the basic version of its data recovery tool for free. This free data recovery tool is 100% safe and recovers data from all types of storage devices/drives. Its powerful scan engine can recover data even from a severely corrupted drive. Hence, it can be used to recover data in almost all data loss situations such as deletion, formatting, malware attack, bad sectors on drive, etc. If you want to recover the lost, deleted, or inaccessible documents, photos, videos, and audio files use this software. This would allow you to save all types of files you may have lost, and wouldn’t prompt you to pay even a single penny while saving the files.
Steps To Recover Data with Free Data Recovery Software
- Step 1: Download the Free Data Recovery Software.
- Step 2: Install the software on your system, and launch it.
- Step 3: Choose the type of files you want to recover, and click “Next”.
- Step 4: Choose the drive/volume on which you’ve lost data, and click “Scan”.
This will search the files on selected drive, and list them all including the ones you’d lost.
- Step 5: From the listed files, choose the files you want to save, and click “Recover”
You’ll be prompted to select a save location for the lost files you’ve chosen to save.
- Step 7: Provide a location where you want to save the selected files for free
[NOTE]: If you had lost data due to a problem with drive/volume, it’s recommended to save the files on another drive. Storing data on defective drive is certainly a risk.
If you still want to look for any other free data recovery software, make sure that it’s safe to install, and does the job. Here is a checklist which you can refer before considering and installing a data recovery tool:
Checklist for Choosing a Free Data Recovery Software
- Choose a trusted one – Many free software on the internet contain malicious code. If such software is installed, it’d harm you system. So, you must make sure that the source of the software is trusted.
- Check the reviews – It’s best that you check the reviews of the data recovery software that you’re interested in installing and recovering data. It’d give you an idea of the effectiveness and security offered by the software.
- Check OS compatibility – Check if the software is compatible with the OS of the system on which you want to install it.
- Check supported file types – You may have lost a file carrying file extensions as MKV, MOV, DOCX, EML, etc. Make sure that the data recovery software supports the type of file that you’ve lost.
|Remote/Online Data Recovery Service – an alternative to Data Recovery Software
Remote/Online Data Recovery Service offered by Stellar is an alternative to Stellar Data Recovery Software. When you register your request for this service to recover your data, Stellar data recovery experts contact you and perform online data recovery of data by accessing your system remotely.
Stellar has been providing data recovery solutions from more than 26 years. It offers a lot of data recovery products including free version of its data recovery software.
In this blog we outlined some of the features of Stellar Free Data Recovery Software, and discussed the steps to recover data for free by using this software.
We also discussed about the key considerations, in case we choose to go for any other free data recovery software.